PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATION IS THROUGH THE PORTLAND SOCIETY BRANCH!
So many of us – especially parents, teachers, and health care professionals directly involved with children – can benefit from support when it comes to fostering a healthy childhood; one that allows children to grow into adults who are greatly needed by this world - motivated, tolerant, creative, empathetic and possessed of common and moral sense. This conference provides support for how to get there, and how to celebrate the journey in the process.
Dr. Glöckler’s presentation topics:
- Meeting the Challenges of Child Development in Education and the Healing Arts – Public Lecture; free to conference attendees, $20.00 all others.
- The Cycles of Child Development
- ADHD and Autism
- Effects of Electronics on the Developing Child
- Anxiety, Depression & Working with Children Healing from Trauma
- The Meaning of Autism in the 21st Century: Where are we going and how should we get there?
- The natural development of the child: the 7 Year Cycles And Their Corresponding Physical, Emotional And Spiritual Aspects
Breakout Groups - Anthroposophically Inspired Tools that can help -- fifteen breakout groups will be offered by educators and health care professionals.
Breakout Session Descriptions.pdf
Here's Who is Presenting.pdf
Map to Cedarwood and NUNM.JPG