The Society for Physicians of Anthroposophic Naturopathy was founded in 2012.
Its aims are to:
- bring an awareness of Anthroposophic approach and methods to
- enliven and enrich the philosophy and practice of Naturopathic Medicine
- encourage the cultivation of the the personal and professional awareness of anthroposophical method through further education
- Board Certify Naturopathic Physicians in Anthroposophic Naturopathy
- create interaction and exchange of knowledge between anthroposophic naturopathic physicians with other health practitioners
To find out more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- connect members of the public to anthroposophic naturopathic doctors